Thursday, April 2, 2009

The April Fools I Got

Thursday, April 2, 2009

So this is the April Fools Day surprise for me, the only one of the day.  Coming from Stetson University telling me that yesterday was me day.  No it really wasn't.  I got stuck in English class learning about how to use the Library's internet page.  How illiterate do you have to be to not read what's on the page?  Not to mention that every page is linked in 25 different ways.  See it for yourself.  Since I don't care to do a tour of the self-explanitory, I went ahead and check through my known sites that are credible.  And with my luck my pompous teacher felt the need to show me the path to enlightenment of the NSU online library that has medical information - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - even more so when my research project is on the history of computer science.  What does the medical information of NSU have to do to help me with my project?  The next issue he has with me is the fact of Google Scholar, because the name "Google" is not credible.  Mr. StoneAge was brought up to about 2006, possibly 2007 because of my carelessness to go over something I already know, and thankyou to the librarian who knows about something.  Only good thing was that I got to leave early.

To continue with my April Fools happening, I was entered into a contest that I didn't enter into.  Which was semi-awkward as I didn't even dress up to the event.  But it doesn't really matter too much, didn't win anything.  So Stetson got me great with their "Today's your day, Kyle!"

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates