Monday, April 6, 2009

Project 365 (3/365) Boredom in Class

Monday, April 6, 2009

Today was a working day, therefore I give this photo.  Yes, it's very boring, it's supposed to be.  More than I hate this English class beyond belief (teacher is the reason, not the fact of understanding or the students), it shows what we do in class - sit and listen to nonsense.  There's no reason for a group of almost 20 people to sit in room for 3 hours to listen to a man babble the same thing he did on the first day of class - nothing.  Not to doubt the old man's abilities or anything, it's only that his attitude towards the class is positive in a negative way.  I honestly don't like the man or his teaching style, I become annoyed quite easily.  So I sit there and play on my iPhone in front of him, and that's my 3 hour class, keeping up with my social networks, and solitaire.  At the least, I'm taking the class for free and for granted I feel it's an easy A to get credit for.  Well there's my boring picture for today, hopfully tomorrow will be better - going to the beach =D.........

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates