Thursday, April 9, 2009

Posting With One Hand

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yesterday I went in for surgery on my shoulder - pictures still to come - and now I must type with a single hand.  This makes everything slower.  So the overall effect of this is excruciating pain in my shoulder without any of the pain killers, then the pain killers make me loopy, so at the moment I'm typing with many errors and I am backspacing quite a bit.  Hopfully most of the pain will subside before Monday or I'll be a pretty pissed off one-handed driver, that'll be going at the speed of the turtles and old folks.  There are a couple of other issues with this, but I don't care to mention.  But I will show off the staples in my shoulder........sooner or later.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates