Monday, April 13, 2009

The Aroma of Va-Ja-Ja

Monday, April 13, 2009



What I have noticed through my adventures of being single, and beiong in a relationship and back again is that more females are attracted to you when you are dating someone.  I want to get to the bottom of why?  Yes, I have posted before posing this question, now I have a proposed answer.  Of course my thoughts are both Fruedian driven, and is incorrectly backed by Darwinism.  

It is already known that scents can help cause sexual attraction,  and if you don't believe me trust some scholars, K. Grammer, B. Fink, N. Neave, R. Thornhill, and there are some others (don't feel like bithering through Google Scholar).  But which sent is the culprit?  The scholars call it the pheromone, but I think it is something else.  I blame it on the smell of the female reproductive organ.
I think there is an aroma that is emitted from the lower region of a female, and not one that stinks like the toilet, that stains a male's clothes for (excuse the language) hoes to pick up on.  When you are single, count the number of females that flirt with you.  Then get into a relationship, and count the women who hit on you.  You'll end up with a skewed distribution, with the relationship hits much higher. 
Some how, against all odds, when your one and only is in deep passion for you, she leaves a scented mark of likeable for others to track you down.  This would explain why males would take advantage of this.  If you are being bombarded by so much temptation, that your girlfriend marked you with, why fight it?  Just join in.  The smart man plays with the hand he is delt, and females set their man up for failure.  Sure one could say he is being tested to see whether he is a upstanding mate for his woman, but of course, as I'm going to vouch for my guys, the women are out to get us.  They are diabolical creatures.  Whether testing or tempting, each has a key part to take the man down.
The aroma of the women's trade mark is very powerful; men: beware of this aroma when you have become a boyfriend, women: you are horrible for setting men up for failure with your secret aroma.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates