Thursday, April 16, 2009

Project 365 (13/365) Don't Understand People

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well, today was a day without any pills, except Advil, but they don't count cause they don't work for pain at all.  I got a new prescription today, with another brand of generics that suck even worse than the first generics I had before.  My arm was throbbing an hour and a half after taking the pills.  Another thing is why would you give me something that I don't need?  The prescription is very little dose of pain killer, and very high dose of anti-inflammatory.  My arm has gone down, why do I still need the anit-inflammatory? The docs and pharmicists must know something about pain killers I don't, cause I'm not understanding why I need most of my pill to be a useless piece that helps kill my liver.  Whatever is gonna happen will happen, can't turn things one way or the other at this point except wait for it to heal.  Which sucks causes at the moment I'm in so much pain....D< enough to make an emicon.  Hopfully I feel a bit better tomorrow so I can come up with a creative picture and story to boot, cause lately these have been rants and me ********.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates