Saturday, April 18, 2009

Where Were All These Pens a Month Ago??

Saturday, April 18, 2009


Currently my mother and brother are cleaning the house.  And I swear every time I turn around one of them is bringing me another pen, sometimes two or three at a time.  I don't understand where they are all appearing from.  A month ago I couldn't find one pen anywhere, and now after I got two large packs of pens, they are popping up for everyone to see.


This isn't the only thing to happen as such.  On Easter day, my mother and I hid special eggs for my brother because some had Bakugan in them for him.  It just so happens that one of the good eggs we couldn't find.  Then miracuously my mother found it this morning, and my brother has yet another Bakugan to play with.  But why couldn't we find it Easter, but now my  moter can find it like it's nothing?  As with the pens where in the **** did they come from?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates