Monday, April 13, 2009

Some how I'm Keeping it Consistent.....Every Other Day: Project 365 (9-10/365)

Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm not good at posting my pictures everyday, but I seem great at posting every other day.  It's probably because I have a life every other day.


Day 9


A picture of me during Easter, though it was hot and that shirt came off quickly.  But as you see, I am sporting the new sling from the Miami hospital.  The other thing I'm sporting is the new hat and kicks from yesterday's post or two 
days ago, as well as a new outfit.  For right now, no one really c
ares.  I just decided to have fun with the most respectable picture from Easter.  That and it was the easiest to mess with.....no homo.  Anyways it was a lazy day of eggs and movies.  Not so much of rabbits, and I got lucky by not having a special guest appearence of Zombie Jesus.  Easter was a good day, mainly cause I got lots and lots of candy, and had a very lazy day.


Day 10 (Yay Double Digits)

So today was back to the books.  But today is also the tenth day of me keeping up with Project 365, so I'm semi-proud of myself.  Today's photos aren't anything special, unfortunately. I was waiting
 for one of the worst English classes from one of the worst English teachers around.  I won't ***** about him though, he'd ruin my half-*** celebration of day ten for Project 365.  I'm surprised that I actually go out of my way to think of pictures to take, which was one of my fears when I started this project.

Here's some conclusion that will not tie anything together, and it will not finish this post successfully, because I don't want it to.  I did notice that I'm digging the new fydor hat, might wear it all week, maybe not we shall find out.......

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates