Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Breaking the Habit!!!!! Project 365 (11/365)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Well today I have made head way to getting my arm back to normal.  So today's pictures are of the staple being taken out.  These little guys kept the incisions made during surgery closed as they healed, and they did a good job at doing so.  Now, these incisions look like scrapes, perfectly place upon the skin in small straight lines.


The thing that the guy used to pull these bad boys out looked like a pair of nail clippers.  Except for the head piece, that looked like the trash picker upper head that old people use when they can't bend over cause of bad backs, or whatever.  I was surprised that when the guy pulled out (no homo) the staples that it was quite painless.  I was being a
 hypochondriac about the how bad the pain was going to be, but I was presently surprised.

Well now I'm all patched up with a couple of good things.  A month with the sling then it's gone.  I can finally take showers without being worried about getting stupid staples wet.  Bumping into things isn't as big of a problem as before, but it's still pretty damn high up there - this is a very big hint to those that are going to test me.

It's a good thing I got over the every other day posting schedule, maybe I'll be able to post more often now.......most likely not though.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates