Saturday, April 11, 2009

Project 365....Yes I Have Kept Up (7-8/365)

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Unfortunately this surgery has left me with little time as I am trying to get through the pain, so R&R is my greatest featy of the last couple days.  Fortunately, I have been taking pictures, even oif I cannot post them up in a timely fashion.


Day 7

Well, yesterday I went to a resturant for the first time.  This resturant was Piccadilly.  The reason I cam
e out to Piccadilly was to meet up with my calculus class.  This really didn't end
 up being so, it was more of a social gathering between three people.  At least the food was good, even better my teacher had his better half on and paid for our meals.  So going over the calculus wasn't so bad, I'm probably getting bettered prepared being drugged up and not in the best condition to take a test.  I'll find out in May when I take that AP test, and more so later on in July.
I made it through a week, and to celebrate that I don't post up the picture on time, and at that the subject is absolutely boring.  Really, who cares about calculus and reads this blog?  Hope I didn't offend my nerd readers........

Day 8

Today I got a new pair of kicks along with a new hat to match.  So I decided to show off a bit.  To the left I have almost all of my hats, some were just too old, or too big to make the picture.  But included are the magic hat with the feather from this year's homecoming, the historic Barack Obama hat that everyone offers money up for, and my new fydor up in the top-right corner.  The picture to the left are the shoes I wear most often.  Depending on how tentative you are, you may notice that each pair contains different colors to match what I'm wearing.  Yes, that does makes me sound like a female. 

Bringing myself back up to date, hopfully, tomorrow, I will post my picture up tomorrow and not Monday.  Here's to the hope.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates