Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Project 365 (4/365)..........Heat Game

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well tonight I watch Heat and Hornets play at the American Airlines Arena.  Since I support both teams, I decided to root for the home team.  Unfortunately we lost, 93-87 in overtime, but I did get pictures for today.


This is just a funny picture.  My brother is not only looking like he's picking my nose, but he actually is trying to pick my nose.  So that's the result, a giant foam finger placed in my face for a pict
ure.  This is during half-time at the arena, for those who may be skeptical.










The next picture is of the jump ball at the beginning of over-time.  I tried and failed at the opening of the game, so I settled for the next best thing.  If you're w
ith me, you can say that's it's even more important cause it's overtime, and not the beginning.  "It's not you're entrance, but ytou're exit that everyone remembers," forgot who said it, but ti's true.


Well this is how the Heat left their arena tonight.  Losing the game by six in over-time.  Well at least good-job Hornets.

Favorite part of the game would most definately be when O'Neal smacked the ball straight out of the direction of the hoop onto the backboard, wish I got a picture of that. (Probably be able to find tomorrow online....)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates