Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thinking to Start Project 365.....or Shorten it to Project 52 (1/365 or 1/52)

Saturday, April 4, 2009


Well more talk has come about the Project 365, and some times I end up having some really crazy pictures or just a fun day with lots of pictures.  So I figure I'll have my attempt at it.  If I miss a day no big deal, my Project 365 will then become Project 52, a picture per week!  And if I become even more lazy, or just that damn swamped with homework, plans, etc. I'll have my Project 12, every month!  It's ingenius and at almost every step there is a fall-back for it.

Today, I was with my family out at Bass Pro Shop for Easter activities - I'm still not quite too sure why rednecks and hunters only like certain holidays (such as they celebrate Christmas and Easter, yet not St. Patricks Day), but they do.  So there we are, my younger brother runs around the store looking for eggs.  If only I was younger, usually when you see someone my age running around a store you look for the person running after them, usually looking for a store cop.  But children 5 and under got a free pass to run around Bass Pro hunting for eggs, except you don't have to shoot the eggs or chase them.  Afterwards, outside there was lots of activities going on.  One of which I did participate within - Guitar Hero on a very large stage.  So I showed off my "badassness" of GH for everyone on my medium level.......but don't tell the audience that.  The picture of today is of my "badassness" on a very large stage for everyone to see.  It was fun, the only person of the day to complete an entire song.  Still wondering why Bass Pro sponsors certain holidays.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates