Monday, March 30, 2009

Mascots

Monday, March 30, 2009

Mascots.....(I have no idea how to begin this.....so I guess I'll have to dive right in)

How cool are mascots really?  Depending on you're perception of them a mascot can be the dork or the coolest thing around.  For me, I'd like to try out for a position like that.  It has plenty of benefits for me to seem feasable:
  • Go to games (basketball, football, etc.) free
  • Extend your social network - especially the cheerleaders
  • You get to be on TV without needing to be seen
Some of these may seem negative to some people.  Who wants to go to a stupid football game?  Cheerleaders, blea, who needs those bunch of bimbos?  Why am I gonna go out to be seen on TV when no one will know it's me?  I find each part of them advantages.  I enjoy watching football, basketball, and many sports games.  If cheerleaders are bimbos, there are many advantages to that, not saying to wife one but to gain some experience that will be needed for later...possibly.  Getting prime seating and help encourage people sounds like a fun job, but for the some what shy, it's better to keep the mask on.
So depending on your outlook a mascot could be a good or bad position for you.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates