Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Social Netwrok Trend.......And It's Annoying

Thursday, March 5, 2009




I'm not sure about most people, but I've been tagged so many times off of these stupid little guys, and their impostors. On Facebook, these Mr.Men run rampant in people's images, along with a very very very very long stream of spam conversation that most likely will have nothing to do with you, unless you uploaded and tagged everyone. Don't get me wrong they are little cute creatures to make fun of your friends, it's simply when someone tags all their friends to it, and my email goes to 157 unread of crap from a social network that means nothing to me. For now that's all because I'm lazy with senioritis....etc.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates