Friday, March 27, 2009

Crazy Dentist

Friday, March 27, 2009


Today, I went for a simple cleaning of my teeth from the professionals.  Within the process of the cleaning, the dentist's assistant takes out the poking thingy (I do not care for the technical term) and started scraping at my teeth.  Okay, no problem, she's getting some particles from the ridges in my teeth.  Then it becomes a problem when she feels the need to dig in between the teeth and gums, pull forcibly up to attempt to uproot my teeth.  Fortunately, she finished quickly with that nonsense.  Only to have another assistant to come try to rip my teeth out.  This lady was fastidious about too, wouldn't give up either, I was stuck there for a good ten minutes with her tearing away at my gums.

Finally they have me chomp down on the flouride (makes me think that my teeth might glow in the dark haha), so I figure they're done with the attack on my teeth.  Next, I sit with the guy who gets paid the big bucks, and he checks my x-rays of my mouth.  He counts my teeth.  Then, follows suit of his assistants and prys at my teeth!!!!  And you wonder why people don't like the dentist, they don't want to save the teeth in your mouth, they want to collect them out of your mouth.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates