Monday, May 4, 2009

Can't Sleep

Monday, May 4, 2009

Tonight I cannot sleep, which is horrible since I have a test bright and early tomorrow...ugh.  Anyways as the high school year ends, the future approaches and what comes with it has yet to be seen.  So many people have their own input, and ideas, but where do you look?  Should you even follow someone else's path?  Go down a road that is not your own?  Or would you make it your own, by changing a direction or two, yet still making it to the same goal point?

These questions and many more have had me quite stressed lately.  Which is strange since most things won't bother me too much, as impatient as I really am.  I feel myself ready to commit to stupider things and actions, without thinking of the reprecussions.  Even with my birthday coming up I'm not sure if I'm even ready for that.  Through the week I'll make my way, as I always do - at least I don't have a test on my birthday, unlike last year.
College seems to be the next big step for me after the summer, hopefully my head will clear up and will be ready for the Fall.  And I'm looking to pass at least two of these AP tests, but we shall see what I can really do as the time nears.
Hopefully this will put me to sleep.....probably not.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates