Friday, May 15, 2009

Old People

Friday, May 15, 2009

Old people are a funny grouping of people.  Not only all the experience you could learn from them, but just some of the actions they perform.  Some examples of funny old people would be:

  • Tricked-Out Golf Carts: Towards the central and northern parts of Florida you can find towns where old people pimp their golf carts like ghetto people trick out their cars.  So it's funny to see an old white guy driving a candy paint golf cart with chrome rims - what does a golf cart need rims for, let alone chrome (I had to ask the guy) - and a pair of fuzzy dice hanging from a rear-view mirror - a rear view mirror!? there's no point!  
  • Extra Slow Old Drivers: As long as they aren't driving in front of you, slow old drivers is funny to watch them crawl on I-95 to the 595 ramp.  Which makes me wonder if they should be allowed to still drive cause the only reason for any person to go that slow is that you can't see - which could be caused by many thing: drugs, alcohol, blindness, etc.
  • Extra Fast Old Drivers: I'm nosy when people speed passed me, I look straight into the car.  This makes it funnier when a  really old wrinkly person is flying passed me like they have a death wish, breaking the stigma as well.  It's worse when an old driver cuts you off by a slim margin.
Old people are funny, very funny.  Makes me hope that's how I'll be when I get old and wrinkly.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates