Thursday, May 7, 2009

Almost Done

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The final days are finally here!!!  Well for me, my count down starts.  Within 1 day left of "technically" being 17 years of age, I'm counting down till Graduation.  It's a strange time to start, but why not be different?


This week was a breeze to put it simply.  Yea others would complain about taking AP tests, but I don't do too badly on them, and this year after they're done I go out for lunch (to hell w/ the haters....I know some of you), go home and sleep.  So far I've taken three of four exams, and feel alright about two of them.  
With one more test on Tuesday, I'm saving studying - if I study at all - for possibly Sunday and Monday night, the weekend is for lots of partying.  Yes, I'm going to do some stupid things to celebrate that half-way coming of age, but hopefully strippers are as fun as they seem, and are rumored to be.  I will find out.
  If not maybe prostitutes would be more worth while, as illegal as it may be....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates