Saturday, June 6, 2009

Purgatory

Saturday, June 6, 2009

That's how I feel right now, in the middle of everything.  Though I'm 18, graduated from high school, and even taken some college classes, I still feel young.  There are many things that I am still, and I still have growing up to do.  Thus, I feel in a state of pugatory.  Seated in the middle, I'm an adult when people choose me to be.  I do something wrong, I'm an adult.  I want to stay out all night, I'm young.

I'm ready for college at some parts, but others I'd rather do without.  Similarly I look forward to the privileges, but shun the reprecussions.  Maybe I should just sit back and chill.  And truly sit within purgatory.  Let life pass by.  Then clense myself for college.  In the direction of acting right, and commiting to obligations, not so much prayer...as that is another subject and would screw up the analogy.
I guess that's just how life goes...probably should stop staying up late for starters...naw it's still Summer, gotta keep my internal party alive. LOL

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates