Thursday, February 26, 2009

Senioritis

Thursday, February 26, 2009

As being a senior in high school, I have seen the light of being absolutely lazy. As of late I noticed myself enjoying the activity of sitting on my a** and staring at the idiot box, not caring for important things, such as home work, going on social networks, pirating music,
and blogging. My creative ideas for fun posts that have no meaning or reason to others has been at a low as of late. The idiot box feeds my creativity now... Before I simply had procrastination, and things would get done, but at the next level - officially called by many "Senioritis" (not to be confused with "The Itis" which can be racially discriminating to minorities) - where nothing happens but whats on the LCD screen in the living room. So here's to step 1: recognizing the problem...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

 
Desolate Civilization ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates